Tuesday, November 6, 2007

THE BEGINNINGS OF OUR DIARY

Hey guys, thanks for checking out the new blog. This is where we will keep you updated on what's going on with the band and what we are doing in our everyday life... you know, since we are all so interesting!

We do have some new stuff going on...

Matt and I(Seth) have decided that we really would like to start giving to charity. So I have spent the past few days online searching out the best ones and Matt knows a lady that started her own charity. I think we have decided on a local one, but I don't want to say before things are finalized. I'm really excited about this! What we have decided to do is take all the money we make from the door at some of our shows and give it to a charity of our choice. The first show we are going to try this with is our show at Fitzgeralds on November 30th. It's going to be an AMAZING show! We put together a sweet line-up! Hope to see you all there!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dude, that is bad ass. It's really admirable and thoughtful. Since you're going to start it on the show at the end of the month, I'm definitely gonna try to come support! I'll spread the word :-)